Thursday, November 4, 2010

Quickie: Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hello, gentle readers. I wanted to post a quick update because I know I haven't posted much this week. That's in part because of the lack of new television (at least of much of the stuff I watch), the fact that I got sick (which means I watched old episodes of my favorite sitcoms mixed with a cocktail of Doctor Who and cold medicine), and the fact that I missed The Walking Dead premiere because I was working a haunted house on Halloween night.

Fear not, though! I should be back and running soon. "Days Gone Bye" re-airs tomorrow night, so I'll have a review up by Saturday. There is a new episode of Fringe tonight as well, so I'll have a review of that up later tonight.

I did also hear the news of Undercovers being canceled. I'm not terribly surprised. Is that bad? Can we just put those two main actors in another show as a married couple? They're really great. I just couldn't get into the pilot all that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment