Monday, October 25, 2010

Quick Update: October 25 2010

Greetings! I know there are quite a few readers out there reading this blog now. Thank you so much!

I've been doing my best to come up with ways of spicing up the blog a bit, making sure it isn't always just reviews and reflections at random times. It's a challenge working around a college student's schedule, but so far I've been making it work pretty well.

I just wanted to quickly inform readers that tonight's review of Lie To Me will be a tad late. I probably won't be able to watch it until much later tonight, and I won't be able to get a review up until tomorrow at noon by the earliest. In related news, because I'm also reviewing The Event, and because Fringe is not on this week, I'll be reviewing The Event on Thursday this week, same as I did last week.

In really cool news, though, I would like to prepare you for something I cooked up this weekend. Because it's the week leading up to Halloween, I wanted to do something horror-related. And what should I watch but "Blink", one of the scariest episodes of Doctor Who? I remembered how I got there (via Myles McNutt, who called Buffy episode "Hush" the equivalent episode in that series) and decided that I could easily do a special "Horror TV" series of posts this week, analyzing these two both separately and in relation to each other. So look for that in the coming week.

I've got to dash now, but keep watching those RSS feeds -- I'll be around!

No comments:

Post a Comment